Computers at the University of Sydney Library
- The Library has over 700 computers available for clients to use to access Library resources.
- The majority of the computers are ICT Virtual Desktops that you can use by authenticating with your UniKey.
- The rest of the computers are Library Desktops that you can use by authenticating with your Library Borrower Number .
- You can find a list of all currently available Library Desktops here
- Details on printing via ICT Virtual Desktops and Library Desktops can be found via our Printing, scanning and photocopying page.
- Use of Library computers is governed by the University of Sydney Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Resources Policy.
Guidelines on the use of Library resources:
We want our clients to have fair and equitable access to the Library's resources such as computers, desks and rooms. You can help us achieve this by logging out if you are away from the computer for more than 5 minutes. Always remember to take your belongings with you as library staff may remove any unattended personal property so that other clients can use the resources.
The University of Sydney Library has some excellent resources, let's share them.