Policies, strategies and guidelines
The University of Sydney Library is open to staff and students of the University of Sydney. Students from other universities and members of the public are also welcome to visit the Library.
Detailed rules and regulations for the use of the Library, established by the Senate, are set out in the document Library Rule.
It is University policy that all students once enrolled, shall be treated the same. The Library also aims to offer identical levels of service to all students, irrespective of whether they are fee-paying or HECs-liable students.
- Client Service Charter
- eReadings Service
- Course proposals - Library Impact Statement
- Community access to the University of Sydney Library
- Copyright information
- Food and drink in the Library
- Guideline on the removal of unattended items
- Information literacy policy
- Policy on Networked Electronic Access - preference over print
- eBook and eTextbook Guidelines
- Serial Review - Subscribing to new serial titles
- University of Sydney (Library) Rule 2011
- Use of University of Sydney Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Resources