Web Document Delivery Help
- When I try to login I get the message " Having problems accessing your document list? Please see our HELP guide or try to login again"
- I log in correctly, access my inbox, but get a blank screen when trying to download the article!
- Who do I contact if I am still having problems accessing my document, have missing or eligible pages or have further questions?
When I try to login I get the message "Having problems accessing your document list? Please see our HELP guide or try to login again"
- Make sure you are using the correct email address and pin that are specified in the email.
- We recommend that you copy and paste the details from the email into the login screen to reduce errors. Please ensure that there are no spaces at the start or end of your Login or PIN number and don"t include the square brackets.
- You have 27 days from receiving the original email before the article is removed; you may have exceeded this time or you may have used up the maximum number of views of the document. If this is the case, and you have still not been able to download your document, please contact your home library immediately to see if the document can be retrieved
- Ensure you have Adobe Acrobat 7 or higher.
- Reconfigure the security settings on your browser.
- Open Tools on the menu bar and select Internet Options.
- Select Security Tab and Internet.
- Click on Default Level, then Okay.
- Ensure "Pop-Up" blocking is turned off.
- From Internet Explorer, open Tools and select Pop-Up Blocker.
- If available, select Turn Off Pop-Up Blocker
- Ensure Acrobat is installed so that the article will open as a separate file (outside of the web browser window).
- Open Adobe Reader
- From the toolbar:
- Choose Edit > Preferences > Internet
- Uncheck Display in PDF browser
- Click OK
- Close Adobe Reader and your browser (if open)
- Try viewing document again
Who do I contact if I am still having problems accessing my document, have missing or illegible pages or have further questions?
- Please contact your home library if you are experiencing further problems. Or simply reply to the email you received with the exact nature of the problem, or any error messages you received.