Web Services Development Manager, The Library
The Web Services Development Manager's role is to manage the development and operation of client focused online services of the University of Sydney Library.
Market, monitor and evaluate the use of the Library’s online services in consultation with stakeholders.
Overall management of the Library web services plus:
- Library Home page
- Seamless integration of the library's different web applications
- Manage the integrity of the library’s web delivery platforms and content
- Provide leadership in development, promotion, monitoring and evaluation of web services
- Facilitate the back-end development and training for staff to enable easy access to edit and update the library’s web content.
- Manage and maintain the library's internal staff Intranet Content Management System.
- Supervise and develop the library’s different social media channels
- Main section pages e.g. subjects, libraries, about the library, tutorials and contacts
- What's new news blog
Web Services Development Manager
Lvl 5, Fisher Library F03 | University of Sydney NSW 2006
T +61 2 9351 3804 | F +61 2 93517765 | M +61 402 399 246
E email@example.com | W sydney.edu.au/library