Using eBooks @ EBSCOhost
- The ebooks display only one page at a time. Use the Table of Contents, and the left and right arrows at the bottom of the ebook reader to move through the book. Or enter the page number for the chapter you want to read in the box at the bottom, then click Go.
Pages which are blank in the hard-copy of the book will display as blank pages in the ebook.
Use the Table of Contents list on the left-hand side of the page to select the Chapter you want.
- An Expand icon may be available. Double-click to expand and select the Section you wish to view.
Searching & Printing
- Click the Search icon to the right to search the book's text.
- You may print up to 60 pages. Click the print icon on the right to do this. (The number of pages permitted in a session varies depending on the limits specified by the book's publisher).
- You may also email as a PDF, a section or a chapter. Click the email icon to do this. Accept the default of "brief citation" in the Citation Format picklist, and nominate the pages / section you want to email.
For more help, including help for Macs, go to Ebsco Ebooks support, and the eBooks user guide.
No Ebsco Audiobooks available at University of Sydney Library, and downloading content to read on mobile devices not currently available (June 2012)