Dentistry Library Services to staff and students
This is an introductory guide to the Services provided by the Library for staff and students of the University of Sydney based at off-campus locations.
The only requirement for using library services is that you have a current University of Sydney Library borrowers card.
Library services include:
- Borrowing of books
- Access to electronic resources both on and off campus
- Services for Faculty of Dentistry staff - FAQ's
- Internet subject guides
- searching databases, including Medline, and using Endnote for managing references and writing bibliographies.
- Request a research appointment with Jeremy Cullis
- individual assistance in the Sydney metropolitan area.